Arrive in comfort and style with D&P Coaches
Here’s our top 10 reasons why you should ride with us
- From mini coaches to 53 seaters and plenty of sizes in between, our fleet contains every size of vehicle to suit every group.
- No one is excluded – we have PSVAR (accessible) coaches.
- Plenty of leg room, comfortable part-leather seating, air-conditioning, and coaches cleaned inside and out between every trip.
- It might sound basic, but our large coaches have toilets – unlike many!
- Everyone likes a bit of entertainment. You’ll get CD player, radio, and PA system as standard and the option of DVD players and ceiling screens on our larger coaches.
- We’re professional, reliable, and accessible, so if you’re the organiser, you can sit back and relax.
- Safety is our priority. We place a huge priority on safety checks, regularly updating our coach fleet, and have even invested in purified air systems to reduce the risk of Covid and any other germs.
- Trips with us are made all the more enjoyable thanks to the friendly team of drivers who have been with us for many years. Just check our testimonials to see what a difference a friendly, professional driver can make to the whole experience.
- We’re eco-friendly (Euro 6 emissions) – so you can travel guilt-free.
- We’re a professional independent coach company, not a broker. So when you book directly with us you’ll get the best possible price, reliable service, and a management team and driver who are always available to help.
Enjoy the destination even more when you travel by coach
Group seaside trips, school trips, executive travel, sports and more – whatever your destination, the journey is an essential part of the day. Why not make it as enjoyable as possible?
Coach travel means;
- No getting lost!
- Relax and chat
- Admire the scenery
- No hassle and costs of parking
- Enjoy an alcoholic beverage
- More cost effective than other transport
- Fun and sociable
- Accessible for those with disabilities
"Just wanted to say thanks for our great service today from Chris. Safe, comfortable trip there and back. Friendly, polite and accommodating. Picked up quickly after. Excellent, thanks."
Mrs T, Sandhurst
"I’d like to say thank you for our transport arrangements last week. Each and every one of your drivers were fantastic! We were picked up early each day from the hotel to airshow, and dropped off close to our chalet so hats off to them as Farnborough can be a nightmare for organisation sometimes. We were very pleased with how early your drivers were and easily contactable if and when needed."
Mrs R, Windsor
"I would like to thank you and congratulate your driver Mike. It was so very helpful to have the driver’s name and mobile number the previous afternoon and Mike was extremely competent and helpful. I very much hope we can have him another time."
Mrs B, Fleet
"Following a successful trip to Hampton Court on the 12th, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Clive. We have received numerous letters of appreciation in which they also expressed how helpful and professional your driver was. They all commented that there should have been a box present for tips and they really did want to let him know his service was tops."
Mrs A, Camberley
For the most enjoyable journey possible, here’s what to consider.
- How many people are travelling – plus a few extra spaces for those last minute add-ons.
- Amount of luggage if you’re staying away or on a luggage heavy activity like camping.
- Any special requirements or disabilities.
- Length of journey and importance of facilities and entertainment – for toilets and DVDs opt for our bigger coaches.
- Value for money. Compromising on safety, comfort and cleanliness can easily ruin the day. Let’s talk through your budget and our excellent value prices.