Coach Travel for Clubs and Associations
Wherever you’re going, travelling together is more fun!
If your Club or Association is planning a day out or a longer trip, then make the journey part of the experience by hiring a coach from D&P – travelling in a group is great fun, especially for groups of like-minded people pursuing a shared passion!
With our range of coaches we can accommodate large or small groups, and we will take you pretty much anywhere you want to go in the UK.
Whether you are planning a group holiday or attending an event, we can help you and your members take the strain out of getting there and back. Plus you’ll have the added knowledge that we are a professional company who take the safety and comfort of our passengers very seriously.
Our professional drivers are all highly trained and pride themselves on delivering a fantastic experience. You couldn’t be in better hands!
Our vehicles will be ideal for your trip:
- Extremely comfortable, part-leather reclining seats
- Wi-Fi on larger coaches
- CD/Radio/PA system on all coaches
- Air conditioning on all coaches
- On-board toilet on our 53 and 49-seater coaches
- DVD player and screens on our 53 and 49-seater coaches
- Fridge to keep drinks cool and food fresh for the journey
- Fully equipped with First Aid and Fire Safety equipment
- All vehicles thoroughly checked and cleaned prior to hire
We have coaches to suit all sizes of party – click here to see our range and read about the facilities each can offer you.
Hiring the Right Coach – what should I consider?
Maybe you’ve never hired a coach before, or perhaps you’re not sure how to go about deciding what to do. If you have any concerns, please do take a look at our ‘Hiring the Right Coach’ page, which offers helpful information about how to make the right choice for your party.